10Tpd-Cooking Peanut Oil Deodorizer Processing Machines
- Usage: Peanut Oil
- Type: oil refinery LD, cooking peanut oil deodorizer processing machines
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 10TPD-500TPD
- Color: Silver
- Production condition: One to three staffs
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Raw Material: Suitable for soybean, castor seed, peanut, etc.
- Export markets: Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, etc
- Work principle: Mechanical principle
- Warranty period: One year
In and out of the process generally with pre-pressing or direct leaching of oil cake, embryo. The equipment is a set of continuous Vegetable Oil Solvent extraction equipment, the complete set of equipment from the leaching, wet cake baking dissolution, mixed oil treatment, solvent recovery of four components, mainly extractor, steam off, long tube evaporator, stacked Stripping tower, condenser and other equipment, and equipped with explosion-proof motor and workshop equipment connected to the pipeline and the required instruments, meters, valves and other pipeline accessories.
10TPD-cooking peanut oil deodorizer processing machines cooking peanut oil deodorizer processing machines
1, cooking oil processing machines introduction
What kind of palm oil refinery plant we can supply ?
1. Batch type palm oil refinery plant: 1-30tons per 24hrs. 2. Semi-continuous type crude oil refinery: 20-50tons per 24hrs.
3. Continuous type crude oil refinery: 30-600tons per 24hrs.
What kind of crude vegetable oil can be refine? Crude soybean oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, sunflower oil, canola oil(rapeseed oil) ,peanut oil, sesame oil, conttonseeds oil etc.
2, cooking oil processing machines main procedures
Hydration Deguming & Alkali Refining Deacidification
The crude oil is output by the oil feed pump from the oil tank, and next enters the crude oil heat exchanger to recover part of heat after metering and then is heated to the required temperature by the heater. After that, the oil is mixed with the metered phosphoric acid or citric acid from phosphate tank in the gas mixture (M401), and then enters the conditioning tank (R401) to make the non-hydratable phospholipids in oil change into the hydratable phospholipids. Add the alkali for neutralization, and the alkali quantity and alkali solution concentration depend on the quality of the crude oil. Through the heater, the neutralized oil is heated to the temperature (90′) suitable for centrifugal separation to remove the phospholipids, FFA and other impurities in the crude oil. Then the oil goes to the washing process.
In normal situation, there is pigment in the crude oil, we need to using the active clay to absorb the pigment away, after 20 mins, we use the vibrating filter to filter the waste clay away . If you want to get light color oil, you need to add more active clay . That is mean, the customer can accord to his
requirement to control the oil color. This process is carried out under the vacuum condition.
Usually ,there are some odors in the crude oil, it affects the quality of the edible oil . About our
refining process, we usually use the direct steam to take odors away in the vacuum condition .
General speaking there is about 0.5% water in the alkali refined oil, in the deodorization pot, thetemperature is very high, it also can finish the dehydration section.
This process can remove off the small amount of unsettle gum soluble impurities in the degummed
oil, after oil dehydrate cooling (60 °C), filtering again, to ensure the product oil quality. Then pumping
the final oil into the oil tank.
3, cooking oil processing machines functions of main parts
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewax: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device production needing heat energy, temperature reach above 280C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
1, Established in 1982, we have more than 30 years experience. Our goal is to be pioneer in global grain and oil industry. 2, We have deep cooperation withMachine Design Research Institute andUniversity of technology. Our professor often go abroad attending grain and oil conference and forum. 3, We have completed service line including technical department, engineering department, project department, electronic commerce department, domestic trade department and foreign trade department. After signing contract, we will set up special team including engineers, installation technicians, drawing designer, business person, after-sales service person, and so on. We will provide one-to-one service. Our Service
Whole set of equipment for production line.
Motor and power control system.
Installation and test-run.
Drawing of process description, equipment layout, foundation and hole, construction.
Drawing of power control.
Isolation and painting for equipment.
Water recycling and cooling system outside the plant (i.e. supplementary device).
Staff training and long-term technical service.
Main Business Field
- 10-500T/H oil material primary cleaning,drying and storage section turn-key project.
- 100-3000 T/D oil pretreatment, shelling and pre-press workshop turnkey project (soybean hot dehulling, bean skin crushing, the soybean extrusion, high oil contained pre-pressed cake extrusion and high oil contained flakes puffed directly). Rice bran turn-key project.
- 100-3000 T/D leaching workshop turnkey project (towline extractor, rotocel extractor, loop type extractor,
- DTDC separated machine, the full negative pressure evaporation,
- Paraffin wax recovery, leaching workshop degumming, phospholipid concentration).
- 30-1000T/D continuous physical (chemical) refining line.
- 20-3000T/D sunflower oil, rice bran oil, corn germ oil dewaxing turnkey project.
- 10-200T/D fatty acid esterification edible oil production line.
Available Oil Raw Materials
WorkGroup believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at WorkGroup. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the best plan.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"