30-Soybean Oil Press Machine Prices In Zimbabwe
- Usage: sunflower/cotton seed oil making machine
- Type: Cold & Hot Pressing Machine, soybean oil press machine prices
- Automatic Grade: Automatic, Fully automatic
- Production Capacity: 10T-5000TPD
- Voltage: 220V/380V/440V
- Power(W): 10kw-50kw
- Dimension(L*W*H): 2500mm*2000mm*3000mm
- Weight: 2T-20T
- Name: 30-soybean oil press machine prices in zimbabwe
- Materials: Carbon steel Q235 and SS304
- Water consumption: ≤ 0.3 t/t sunflower
- Power consumption: ≤ 12kwh/t sunflower
- Operate people: 2-3
- Circulating Water Cooling Water Yield: 150M3/H
- Supplier Type: Manufacturer
- Finished product: Grade 1 cooking oil
WorkGroup supply the complete set of cooking oil production line machine including sunflower oil production line, palm oil production line, soya bean oil production line, peanut oil production line, cotton seeds oil production line, maize corn germ oil production line, clamelia oil production line, rapeseeds oil production line, canola oil production line, coconut cropra oil production line, shea oil production line, groundnuts oil line, sesame oil production line,black seeds oil production line, jatropha seeds oil production line,moringa seeds oil production line
This peanut rosted drum type machine is mainly used to roast various kernels, for example, peanuts, chestnuts, walnuts, almonds,beans, melon seeds and other granular material of the baking or drying. The machine with electric heating type, fuel oil type, gas type, or coal type as a heat source; Principle of adopting rotary drum, heat conduction, heat radiation and using coal as fuel; It has automatic temperature control device; Hot air as the drying medium, the heat energy works on roasted peanut, which is constantly propelled by propulsion device in roasting process. 30-soybean oil press machine prices in zimbabwe
1. The whole production line of soybean oil press machine prices :
Rice bran/ soybean/ copra/ peanut/ sunflower seed/ cottonseed/ castor/ palm fruit and so on, pre-treatment, solvent extraction and refining sections.
2. Pre-treatment Process of soybean oil press machine prices :
Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the groundnut. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from peanut.
Flaking roll: It’s made to thin cake for pressing.
Plate dryer: Before entering the solvent extractor, the water content must be about 10%, so the dryer is used to adjust the water content.
3. solvent extraction Process of soybean oil press machine prices :
Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
Extractor: spray and soak the cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal. Desolventizer toaster advantages:
1. Passivate and damage the anti-nutritional components such as the urea enzyme and trypsin in the meal, and improve meal value in use.
2. Control the protein denaturation degree in the meal, and improve the NSI index effectively.
3. It can better regulate the color, flavor and taste of the meal.
4. It can better reduce residual solvent in the meal and regulate the meal moisture, so as to guarantee the minimum solvent consumption and safe use of the meal.
Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to
condenser for recycling.
Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
4. Refining Process of soybean oil press machine prices :
Degumming and deacidification: The gumming is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water. There are
two ways to move the acid in the edible oil. One is chemical way, the other one is physical way.
The chemical way is using NaOH to react with acid. This way is suitable for the capacity of 5-30T per day. The physical way is using steam and centrifugal to move the acid. This way is used for
capacity from 30-2000T per day.
Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the edible oil according to the requirement of your market.
Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an important
standard for refined edible oil.
5. Factory introduction of soybean oil press machine prices :
WorkGroup is a large-sized joint-equity enterprise which specialize in producing edible oil mechanical equipment and it is also a group enterprise integrating scientific research, manufacturing, sales as one. Research Institute of Machine Design Company,University of technology school-enterprise cooperation in the oil equipment to carry out long-term, protein extraction, phospholipid extraction, etc. R & D and application of new technologies.
6. Certification of soybean oil press machine prices :
7. Our achievements of soybean oil press machine prices :
8. Our customers of soybean oil press machine prices :
WorkGroup supply the complete set of cooking oil production line machine including sunflower oil production line, palm oil production line, soya bean oil production line, peanut oil production line, cotton seeds oil production line, maize corn germ oil production line, clamelia oil production line, rapeseeds oil production line, canola oil production line, coconut cropra oil production line, shea oil production line, groundnuts oil line, sesame oil production line,black seeds oil production line, jatropha seeds oil production line,moringa seeds oil production line.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"