Coconut Oil Production Equipment Manufacturer
- >Type: coconut oil solvent extraction plant
- Use: coconut oil solvent extraction
- Condition: New
- capacity: 20-300TPD
- extractor system:
- solvent name:
- residual oil content: maxmum 1%
Anti-Aging: Shea Butter is one powerful ingredient! Its super moisturizing properties allow it to nourish even the driest skin, erasing wrinkles and giving you a youthful glow. It’s also great against other common skin conditions itchiness, sunburn, and eczema.
Cleanse & Exfoliate: Packed with natural ingredients Honey and Oats that are rich in antioxidants, our Shea Butter Soap is great for removing toxins and giving your pores a deep clean! It also gently exfoliates, making it safe and effective for use on the face.
Certified Organic – Made in the China with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains Organic plant-based ingredients. It’s 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Shea Butter Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next! coconut oil solvent extraction plant
This kind of machine can used to process more than 20 kinds of oil crops such as: rapeseeds, cotton seeds, groundnut, sesame, soya bean, castor seeds, canola seed, copra kernal, palm, olive, cocoa bean can so on.
The whole edible oil mill project usually contains three workshops construction: oil seeds pretreatment workshop, edible oil extraction workshop and edible oil refining workshop.
1. Edible oil pretreatment workshop
1. Storange tanks: Oil seeds receiving and storage
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the oil seeds. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out. 3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from oil seeds.
4. Cooker: This machine can adjust the water content of the oil seeds. It also good for the press and oil extraction section.
5. Press: The press machine is used to take parts or all of the oil in the oil seeds. We will design the suitable machine according to your requirement.
6. Oil filter: After getting coconut oil, the filter is used to move the impurities in the oil.
2.Edible oil extraction workshop
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2. Roary extractor: spray and soak the cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3.Edible oil refining workshop
1. Degumming and deacidification: The gumming is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water. There are two ways to move the acid in the edible oil. One is chemical way, the other one is physical way. The chemical way is using NaOH to react with acid. This way is suitable for the capacity of 5-30T per day.
The physical way is using steam and centrifugal to move the acid. This way is used for capacity from 30-2000T per day.
2. Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the edible oil according to the requirement of your market.
3. Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an important standard for refined edible oil.
oil fractionation section or oil dewaxing section
oil packing section for filling
WorkGroup believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at WorkGroup. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the best plan.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"