Corn Germ Removal Machine With Saving Energy
- >Type: Corn germ removal machine
- Use: Corn germ removal machine
- Condition: New
- Product type: Corn germ removal machine
- Usage: high grade oil
- Voltage: 220/380 OR other
- Residual oil in meal: ≤ 1%
- Production Capacity: 20-2000TPD
- Steam consumption: ≤ 280KG/T (0.8MPa)
- Power consumption: ≤ 15KWh/T
- Raw material: sunflower,peanut,soybean,etc.
- Material: Stainless Steel and carbon steel
- Price: Negotiation
Corn germ removal machine with saving energy
1.We are Ethiopia Assessed 7 years Gocentral africa.
2.We are a factory manufacturing edible oil machine from 1982,LD production capability,control,Service.
3.Inspected by the Inspection Institution of Bureau Veritas Certification.
4.100% QC inspection Before Shippment.
5. CE listed,competitve price.
1.Edible oil pretreatment workshop —corn germ removal machine
corn germ removal machine – Main Equipments:
1. Storange tanks: Oil seeds receiving and storage
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the oil seeds. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out. 3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from oil seeds.
4. Cooker: This machine can adjust the water content of the oil seeds. It also good for the press and oil extraction section.
5. Press: The press machine is used to take parts or all of the oil in the oil seeds. We will design the suitable machine according to your requirement.
6. Oil filter: After getting coconut oil, the filter is used to move the impurities in the oil.
2.Edible oil extraction workshop-corn germ removal machine
corn germ removal machine=========Main Equipments:
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2. Roary extractor: spray and soak the cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3.Edible oil refining workshop—corn germ removal machine
corn germ removal machine—Main Process:
1. Degumming and deacidification: The gumming is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water. There are two ways to move the acid in the edible oil. One is chemical way, the other one is physical way. The chemical way is using NaOH to react with acid. This way is suitable for the capacity of 5-30T per day. The physical way is using steam and centrifugal to move the acid. This way is used for capacity from 30-2000T per day.
2. Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the edible oil according to the requirement of your market.
3. Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an important standard for refined edible oil.
WorkGroup has applied the automatic control system with advancedness, security, reliability into the pretreatment, extraction, refining and fractionation in large oil plants. For its application in automatic control system, it can control the production in the entire workshop and monitor the operational status of each device by controlling the computer terminals in the room. One person only can operate the entire workshop, with efficient production management. It has reduced the production cost greatly and improved the management efficiency.
1. WorkGroup experts guide installation and have good technology.
We make the cooperation with WorkGroup many times. Their experts guide installation on-site and after-sales team provides 24 hours of technical services.
I think they have done a well in this respect. Among the large number of grease equipment manufacturers, they are very good. Hope we can continue to cooperate in the future.
2. WorkGroup equipment have good quality, and shipped on time.
We make the cooperation with WorkGroup for long time. Because they are manufacturer, their equipment have good quality assurance and reasonable price. They shipped on time after we finish contract.
Packaging & Shipping
If you are interested in our products, please kindly send me your inquiry details in the Below, Click “Send” Now!
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"