Flax Seed Oil Solvent Extraction Machine
- Usage: flax seed oil solvent extraction machine, Crude oil solvent extraction
- Type: flax seed oil solvent extraction machine, Rotocel, loop type, towline extractor
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 10-3000TPD
- Voltage: 220V 380V or local voltage
- Name: Flax seed oil solvent extraction machine
- Supplier Type: Manufacturer
- Solvent: Hexane
- Turnkey Project: Yes
- Engineers abroad service: Available
- Guide installation service: Available
- After sales service: YES
WorkGroup supply the complete set of cooking oil production line machine including sunflower oil production line, palm oil production line, soya bean oil production line, peanut oil production line, cotton seeds oil production line, maize corn germ oil production line, clamelia oil production line, rapeseeds oil production line, canola oil production line, coconut cropra oil production line, shea oil production line, groundnuts oil line, sesame oil production line,black seeds oil production line, jatropha seeds oil production line,moringa seeds oil production line
This peanut rosted drum type machine is mainly used to roast various kernels, for example, peanuts, chestnuts, walnuts, almonds,beans, melon seeds and other granular material of the baking or drying. The machine with electric heating type, fuel oil type, gas type, or coal type as a heat source; Principle of adopting rotary drum, heat conduction, heat radiation and using coal as fuel; It has automatic temperature control device; Hot air as the drying medium, the heat energy works on roasted peanut, which is constantly propelled by propulsion device in roasting process.
Flax Seed Oil solvent extraction Machine
Company Profiles: WorkGroup is a large-sized joint-equity enterprise, which specialize in producing edible oil mechanical equipment, a group enterprise integrating scientific research, manufacturing, sales as one. Our machine exported to zimbabwe,, Romania, Ukraine, in Ghana, zimbabwe, in Ghana, zimbabwe, in Ghana, etc.
We are professional in exporting and supplying a wide range of castor seed oil solvent extraction machine plant. We use superior quality sheets which are acquired from well-known vendors, which are in compliance with international quality standards.
The castor seed oil solvent extraction machine includes three types: rotocel extraction, loop type extraction and towline extraction.
Process Features of Rotocel Extraction:
1. Adopt stainless steel fixed grid plate and increase the horizontal grid plates, which can prevent the strong miscella from flowing back to the blanking case, so as to ensure good extraction effect;
2. The rotocel extractor is driven by rack, with unique rotor of balanced design, low rotating speed, low power, smooth operation, no noise and quite low maintenance cost;
3. The feeding system can adjust the rotating speed of airlock and main engine according to the feeding quantity and maintain a certain material level, which is beneficial to the micro negative pressure inside the extractor and reduce the solvent leakage.
4. The advanced miscella circulation process is designed to reduce the fresh solvent inputs, reduce the residual oil in meal, improve the miscella concentration and save energy by reducing
the evaporation capacity.
5. The high material layer of the extractor helps to form immersion extraction, reduce the meal quality in miscella, improve the quality of crude oil and reduce the evaporation system scaling.
6. Specially suitable for the extraction of various pre-pressed meals.
Loop Type Extraction:
Solvent condensation & recovery process:
Solvent condensation system combines with evaporation system closely, and evaporative condenser and steam stripping condenser all work under negative pressure. Non-condensable gas enters the energy saver from the shell of the first evaporator. In energy saver, noncondensable gas exchanges heat with condensate from the evaporative condenser. Finally, the condensate temperature discharged from energy saver is increased, and the solvent separated from water goes to solvent holding tank. The high temperature makes it unnecessary to be reheated for the recycling, so as to save energy. Noncondensable gas from energy saver enters desolventizing condenser, in which a great deal of gas is condensed, and the tail gas is discharged into the final condenser. The solvent gas from the extractor enters extraction condenser, and the noncondensable tail gas enters the final condenser. For the free gas in final condenser, diversion box, holding tank, underground solvent library and miscella tank, cool them with low temperatured cold water to recycle most of solvent gas. The tail gas with little solvent goes to paraffin recovery process.
Tow Line Extraction: towline Extractor Advantages:
1) The material is divided into several independent units on the material bed, which can effectively prevent miscella at all levels from fleeing hither and thither on the material layer and ensure the concentration gradient between several sprays.
2) Immersion area appears in each lattice, which can help achieve better immersion effect.
3) The chain box is supported by track and can prolong the service life of screen deck by not touching it.
4) The towline extractor is driven by world leading double-shaft hydraulic motor, with balance force, reliable operation and less maintenance cost.
5) Specialty suitable for the extraction of high oil and high power materials, and better immersion effect can be expected for ordinary oil plants.
Main Economic and Technical Parameters of Towline Extractor (take 500T/D as an example):
installed capacity 320KW
4kg/t (No.6 solvent)
Residual oil in meal
Moisture in meal
Solvent in meal
0.05-0.25 (soybean meal)
Total volatile matter
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"