Manufacturer Of Rice Bran Oil Producing Plant 30-300Tpd
- Usage: Rice bran oil machine
- Type: Solvent extraction and refining
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 30-300 TPD
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Power(W): Accoding to your capacity
- Dimension(L*W*H): Accoding to your capacity
- Weight: Accoding to your capacity
- Supplier type: Manufacturer
- Manufacturing experience: 19 years
- Texture: Mild steel and SS
- Model: Solvent extraction and refinery
- Materials: Rice bran
- Final product: 1 st grade rice bran oil
- Shipment terms: FOB
- Main market: Asia, Africa and Oceania
This peanut rosted drum type machine is mainly used to roast various kernels, for example, peanuts, chestnuts, walnuts, almonds,beans, melon seeds and other granular material of the baking or drying. The machine with electric heating type, fuel oil type, gas type, or coal type as a heat source; Principle of adopting rotary drum, heat conduction, heat radiation and using coal as fuel; It has automatic temperature control device; Hot air as the drying medium, the heat energy works on roasted peanut, which is constantly propelled by propulsion device in roasting process.
When the oil leaves the screw press it contains water, sand and impurities. During a process of static de-sanding and decanting, most of the impurities in the oil are removed in a centrifugal oil purifier. The last traces of oil in the effluent are recovered in a centrifugal sludge separator. Rice bran oil producing plant for complete prodction line
Pretreatment Process: 1.Screening:Removing the chaff and broken rice in the rice bran, in case of they will influence the oilyield and the desolvent of wet meal in the next process. In the process of puffing section, the general requirement of impurity is less than 3%, and the requirement of crude fiber is about 8%.
2.Magnetic separation :Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the rice brain. Since in the process of puffing, the iron impurity will be harmful to the screw of extrusion machine, affect the puffing effect. As the rice brain particles are small and poor liquidity, the iron impurities are always be wiped off by the magnetic barrels installed in the feeding port.
3.Quenching and tempering :it is the process of preheating so that to improve the temperature of the rice bran before puffing. After quenching and tempering the temperature will be controlled at 65–75 °C, and the moisture will be controlled at 10 ~12%. Thus, on the one side, it can increase the output of the extrusion machine, and on the other side, it can improve the quality of the puffed rice bran.
4.Puffing: the rice bran is injecting high pressure steam and high temperature water through the extrusion machine, so that it can improve the temperature and moisture in the extrusion machine,and can also form the high pressure to process the rice bran. All these can make the the rice bran become porous columnar structure from the original pulverized state.
All these effectively passivate the activity of various of enzyme in the rice bran, and destroy the fat layer structure, so that it will be easier for the oil yield.
5.Drying:The moisture of puffed material comes from the extrusion machine is too big and the temperature is too high for direct leaching, the must be experience to process of drying and coo-ling, thus the moisture will reach 7%–9%, and temperature will reach 50–55°C. After puffing, the rice brain are usually dried and cooled by plat dryer.
solvent extraction process:
First, send the rice bran meal to the roary extractor, the meal will be fully soaked in the extractor by the solvent. Thus, the oil in the rice bran will be absorbed in to the solvent.
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
2.Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pretreatment rice brain with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil) .
3. DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st, and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator: used to separate the solvent from the oil. After this process, the solvent can be removed 85%.
7. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
8. condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
Our developed oil refining equipments has unique skill, stable performance, high mechanical, and advanced technology index. Besides series products, we also can make reasonable combinationaccording to customers→ requirments to make the professional proposal . Our equipment has multi-functions, can be used not only to produce international first, second oil, but also high cooking oil and salad oil.
1. Deacdification:Adding a little P-acid to react with the collioid and a certained concentration lye to neutralize the free fatty acid, after reaction, producing many nigre, then we using the ce-ntrifugal machine to separate the nigre from the oil.Then washing the oil to separate the rest nigre and lye. After wash-ing, using the dehydration centrifugal to dehydrate the oil .
2.Decoloring section:Pre-mixing the a certain amount of clay with 20% degumming oil in the pre-mix tank, then using the oil pump pump the pre-mixing oil and the rest 80% oil in the vacuum decolorization tower to get rid of the pigment, then using plate-type filter to separate the oil and the waste clay.
3.Deodorization Section:In the condition of the high temperature and high vacuum, injecting a cert-ain amount of superheati-ng direct steam, the steam completely contact with the surface of the oil li-quid, taking the varities odors away .
To get the highest class of rice brain oil, it need the dewaxing section after the above de-gumming section, decoloring section, deodorizing section.
The process of removal of the wax in the oil called dewaxing (also can be called winterization). It’s fundamental is remove the wax in the oil by refrigerating crystal in the condition of los temperature. After the wax becoming crystal, then use plate type filter to separate it form the oil.
Functions of main parts:
1. crystallizing and maturing tank: used to form crystal in the tank.
2. refrigerating set: used to make the temperature of oil become low, so that the wax can be crystallized.
3. brine tank: used to add brine in the oil to make the the crystallization point of the wax become low, thus, can save energy and time.
4. Plate type filter: used to separate the wax from oil.
We can supply a complete production line .
Welcome to visit our factory and running machine.
WorkGroup believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the companys performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at WorkGroup. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the best plan.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"