Rwanda Corn Germ Oil Production Mill
- Capacity: 1-1000TPD
- Application: Corn germ oil production mill
- Function: extract oil from seed
- Operation mode: Electricity drive
- Machine Name: corn germ oil production mill
- Processing type: Solvent extraction
- Residual oil in meal: ≤ 1%
- Solvent consumption: ≤ 3Kg/T
- Steam consumption: ≤ 3kg/t
- Power consumption: ≤ 15KWh/T
Sunflower oil production line basic flow chart:oilseeds pretreatment’pre-pressing’Solvent extraction’oil refining.Our engineer can design different process of sunflower oil extraction machine, according to the different requirements and target price.
WorkGroup can configure design process sunflower seed oil extraction production line for the customer, under normal circulatances, process engineers will configure the Ethiopia to customers depending on customer requirements and target price.
Rwanda corn germ oil production mill
What can we supply for our customers: 1.Oil seed press:6YY Korea hydraulic sesame oil press, 6yl crew oil press and 6YT-5T oil press unit.
2.Small top-grade cooking oil press unit, 1t-5t treated daily
3.Oil seed pretreatment: prepress unit, 10t-2000t treated daily
4.Oil seed extraction: 5t-1000t cake treated daily, adopting solvent(hexane) extraction.
5.Top-grade cooking oil and salad oil press unit, 5t-500t treated daily
6.First class oil refining unit: 5t-1000t crude oil treated daily
Picture show of corn germ oil production mill:
corn germ oil production mill flowchart:
- Extraction section
Corn germ oil production mill cake Extractor olvent spraying Micella Evaporation section Cooling system → Cake Desolventization Cooling system →→→ Crude oil Meal Meal packing
corn germ oil production mill introduction:
- Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
- Roary extractor: Spray and soak the prepressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be disolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil)
- DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
- Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st, then add saline water to it. The phospholipid in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
- Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
- Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
- Condensers: to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
corn germ oil production mill advantage:
- Our products have the high quality and high performance.we use the stainless steel instead of the carbon steel.
- we purchase directly from the manufacturer for guaranteeing the quality.
- our welding worker should get the certificates.and our electric machines all imported from Germany. And more other advantages we will talk in our specific condition.
Adopting negative pressure evaporation can ensure excellent oil quality.
All equipments are provided with exhaust gas absorption system with excellent absorption effect.
Full energy-saving design utilizes heat energy for many times and saves steam consumption.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"