Rwanda Sesame Seed Oil Extraction Machine For Hot Sale
- >Type: sesame seed oil extraction machine
- Use: sesame seed oil extraction machine
- Condition: New
- Product name: sesame seed oil extraction machine
- Solvent: hexane
- Oil residue ratio: 0.5-1%
- Material: stainless steel
- Energy: Electricity
- Price: Negotiation
- Packaging: wooden cases
- Power consumption: 15KWh/T
- Steam consumption: 280KG/T (0.8MPa
- Solvent consumption: sesame seed oil extraction machine
Deacidification of palm oil refining machine :This part adopt alkali refining method, that is use alkalis (NaOH) to neutral the free fatty acid in oil, during this process it will produce soapstock, then separated from the oil by setting several hours. NAOH solution, not only neutral free fatty acid, also can act with other matters protein, mucus, phospholipid, pigment. After settling, release the soapstock from the tank bottom. Adding hot water to rinse, remove off the leftover lye, soap and some unhydrated phospholipid in the oil. Finally pumping out soapstock from the tank bottom.
In normal situation, there is pigment in the crude oil, we need to using the active clay to absorb thepigment away, after 20 mins, we use the vibrating filter to filter the waste clay away . If you want to get light color oil, you need to add more active clay . That is mean, the customer can accord to hisrequirement to control the oil color. This process is carried out under the vacuum condition.
Deodorization and Dehydration of palm oil refining machine :Usually ,there are some odors in the crude oil, it affects the quality of the edible oil . About our refining process, we usually use the direct steam to take odors away in the vacuum condition . General speaking there is about 0.5% water in the alkali refined oil, in the deodorization pot, thetemperature is very high, it also can finish the dehydration section.
Rwanda sesame seed oil extraction machine for hot saley
1. sesame seed oil extraction machine introduction:
(1) Function: sesame oil extraction system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: sesame oil solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The sesame oil extraction machine series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
2. sesame seed oil extraction machine main parts:
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
(2).Rotary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mied oil).
(3). DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st, and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7). condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. sesame seed oil extraction machine main Process:
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mi oil. After this step, we will get meal and mi oil.
(2) Meal is sent to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mi oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mi oil is separated.
(4) The mi oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
4. sesame seed oil extraction machine advantages: (1) Adopt stainless steel filed grid plate and increase the horizontal grid plates, which can prevent the strong miscella from flowing back to the blanking case, so as to ensure good extraction effect;
(2) The rotocel extractor is driven by rack, with unique rotor of balanced design, low rotating speed, low power, smooth operation, no noise and quite low maintenance cost;
(3) The feeding system can adjust the rotating speed of airlock and main engine according to the feeding quantity and maintain a certain material level, which is beneficial to the micro negative pressure inside the extractor and reduce the solvent leakage.
(4) The advanced miscella circulation process is designed to reduce the fresh solvent inputs, reduce the residual oil in meal, improve the miscella concentration and save energy by reducing the evaporation capacity. (5) The high material layer of the extractor helps to form immersion extraction, reduce the meal quality in miscella, improve the quality of crude oil and reduce the evaporation system scaling.
(6) Specially suitable for the extraction of various pre-pressed meals.
5. Professional advice for sesame seed oil extraction machine
Please kindly inform us your required daily capacity, treated quantity, raw material, covering space and related data,so that we can make flow chart production line for you as your requirement. we will stand at your point to suggest low cost and suitable production line for you. Sincerely want to cooperate with you.
Henan LeaderLDWorkGroup is a large-sized joint-equity enterprise which specialize in producting edibl oil mechanical equipment andit is aslo a group enterprise integrating scientific research, manufacturing,sales as one. Our products are exported to more than 30 countries,and regions such as zimbabwe,madagascar,South Afica, Ukraine, Nepal, in Ghana and so on.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"