Sunflower Oil Solvent Extraction
- >Type: Sunflower Oil Solvent Extraction
- Use: Sunflower Oil Solvent Extraction
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 20TPD, 20TPD
- Voltage: 220,380
- Power(W): according to the machine capacity
- Residual oil in meal: 1%
- Solvent consumption: 2Kg/T (No.6 solvent oil)
- Crude oil moisture and volatile matter: 0.30%
Oilseed pretreatment usually means the working procedures of detaching the impurities out of the oil material to make the oilseeds in thecondition before pressing in order to extract the most oil out. It is the first and most vital step during the whole set of oil mill plant. This is the part where the seeds are procured, cleaned, flaked, and cooked so that the oil extraction process can be carried out in a more efficient manner, so that the final output or the extracted oil is of the highest quality.
During the process of Oilseed pretreatment, a series of seed processing equipment are necessary, such as cleaning sieve, crusher, dehuller, flaker, cooker, screw extruder, dryer and oil presses. Some seeds require additional preparation beyond cleaning. Soybeans, for example, are de-hulled, heated, cracked or flaked, and sometimes extruded before entering the press. Equipment used for these types of operations can generally be obtained from most press manufacturers. A producer should identify the oilseeds they need to process in order to determine exactly what equipment will be needed. WorkGroup can always meet your cleaning and pretreatment needs!
Sunflower Oil Solvent extraction
Notes: We are manufacturer and have own plant, if you need any grain oil processing machine, please send the inquriy to me. You will get good quality machine and india .
1. Sunflower Oil Solvent extraction Introduction:
(1) Function: Extraction system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The extraction machine series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
2. Sunflower Oil Solvent extraction Main Parts:
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
(2).Rotary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mied oil).
(3). DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st, and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7). condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. Sunflower Oil Solvent extraction Main Process:
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mi oil. After this step, we will get meal and mi oil.
(2) Meal is sent to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mi oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mi oil is separated.
(4) The mi oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
5. Sunflower Oil Solvent extraction Technical Parameters:
Henan LeaderLDWorkGroup is a large-sized joint-equity enterprise which specialize in producting edibl oil mechanical equipment andit is aslo a group enterprise integrating scientific research, manufacturing,sales as one. Our products are exported to more than 30 countries,and regions such as zimbabwe,madagascar,South Afica, Ukraine, Nepal,Mozambique and so on.
If you want to learn more or purchase the equipment, please send the enquiry to me.
WorkGroup believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at WorkGroup. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the best plan.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"