Wholesale Cotton Seed Oil Squeezing Machine | Cotton Seed Oil Pressing Machine
- Usage: Edible oil extraction
- Type: whole edible oil extraction
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 1-1000TPD
- Voltage: 380V
- Dimension(L*W*H): various with capacity
- Weight: various with capacity
- Raw material: oil seeds
- Product: to make crude edible or refined edible oil
- Solvent name: n-hexane
- Capacity: from 5T to 2000T edible oil extraction
- Oil residues: less than 1%
- Manufacturing experience: 20 years experience in edible oil field
- Name: Oil Press Machine
- Application: Oil Production Line
- Advantage: energy Saving
Complete Cotton Seed Oil Production Line
At present, soybean/sunflower/rice bran/corn germ/peanut/rapeseed/canola/cottonseed cooking oil production process have two kinds of processing method: pressing and leaching(extraction). Pressing method is by physical pressure and get oil directly from the oil seeds. The whole process does not involve any chemical additives, to ensure product safety, health, pollution free. The expeller method is divided into cold pressing and hot pressing. The difference of cold pressing and hot pressing is whether use high temperature process or not. Hot pressing using a high temperature, can improve the oil yield, but destroy nutrients; cold-pressed not to use high temperature, the oil is low, but the complete nutritional ingredients.
1.1 There are two ways of pressing of special seeds: cold press and hot press.
(1) seeds cold press process: oil seeds–Filtering—Press(suitable moisture)
(2) Hot press process: Soybean/sunflower/rice bran/peanut —Cleaning—Prepressing—Crude oil—Filter—Twice pressing—Crude oil after twice pressing—Filter
(3) Introduction of process: Will screen soybean and cleaning soybean first, then crushing soybean and add 7-8% of water to soften the seeds, send soybean to cooker, steam until about 115°C, then will press seeds.
1.2 Process and method of cotton seed and rapeseed press:
The rapeseed have two ways of pressing, cold press and hot press. To improve the oil yield and oil quality, generally the hot press is used.
(1) Cold press:oil seeds—Screening—Squeezing—Steaming—-Pressing, First, Screening the rapeseed and check the moisture content of rapeseed, if the rapeseed too dry, we need to add 2.5-3% water, later put the seeds into the expeller.
(2) Hot press: Rapeseed/vegetable seeds—Screening—Squeezing—Steaming—-Pressing, Filter the rapeseed and remove the residue, and then enter the flaking machine for seeds flaking. After flaking, will go into the cooker for steaming and roasting, during steaming add 2-3% water, will start milling after the seeds become brown and the temperature is 110-120°C.
1.3 The process and method of peanut oil pressing.
Hot press and cold press is suitable for peanut kernel, generally we use hot press. Hot pressing, the first crushing or flaking the peanut kernel, then placed in the steamer for 1.5-2 hours. When the cake temperature arrives 120°C and water content is 3%, will start normal squeezing.
Peanut—-Cleaning—First milling—filter—-Press two times—Crude oil—-Refinery—Press third times—Crude oil after pressing—-Filter—-Cake after pressing.
2. The difference of pressing and extraction(leaching):
Squeezing method due to the yield is low, so the raw material for squeezing must be seeds of high oil content, and itself is probably oil crops; Due only to squeeze at the same time, the residual oil in the cake is high, so the modern enterprise in order to save resources, the pursuit of efficiency of cases will be to squeeze the oil cake with leaching rule of oil again
3. Introduction of solvent extraction line
The whole extraction workshop is selected on the base of safety, reliable, energy-saving, less fault, easy maintenance, and long using life, adopting world advanced technology and equipment to achieve theprocess effect.
The material(for pretreatment) is sent to the extractor by the airtight packing auger. The mateiral will be sprayed for extraction by the solvent(Hexance) or mixed oil after they fall into the extractor. The wet dreg(after dripping), falling into the conveyor and be sent to the evapo-separated machine. After steaming, baking and desolventizing, the dreg will be sent to the dreg storehouse. Mixed oil after extraction enters into the first and second long tube evaporator for seperating the steam and solvent, and then flow into the stripping tower for desorption the remaining solvent of crude oil. The extracted oil from the last process will be sent into the crude oil tank for refining plant. The solvent vapors from the extractor, evapo-separated machine, evaporator, stripper tower will be recycled in the cooling system. The solvent after cooling will be collected in the fresh solvent tank for reusing in the process.
Rotocel extractor(loop type extractor), evapo-separated machine, Long tube evaporator, stripper tower, condenser, absorber, conveyor, sealing auger and so on.
4. Why always choose WorkGroup?
A.More than 40 years manufacturing experience.
B.26 technical engineers research on new efficient processing craft and instruct manufacturing and installation work.
C.76 technicians professional installation team with rich and mature installation and training experience.
D. CE & ISO9001&BV&TUV certificate
5. Co-customer’s feedback:
It has advanced design, convenient operation, high output, strong compatibility and high efficiency. The series products combine both refined traditional technology and scientific research, so that the products can satisfy marketing request and users’ benefit. Their machines have been establishing a good reputation and around the world.
Packaging & Shipping
Delivery of our cooking oil machine:
Each cooking oil machine is well packed by thin filter.
Use iron case or iron pallet to fix the machine strongly.
All goods are ensured to arrive on time based in zimbabwes order requirements.
1. Professional solution design, high quality machines, competitive prie.
2. Consult and answer all your questions within 24 hours.
3. Factory layout design according to your requirement.
4. Formulation available.
5. Fast delivery:15 working days for single machine/40 working days for complete line
6. Professional engineer, overseas installation and commissioning, training.
7. Warranty: 1 years
We are one leading producer of oil equipment. We are specialized in edible oil making machine for 40 years. Our company have special engineers for palm oil processing machine and palm oil mill machine. They are reseaching and developing the technology.
We have advanced processing equipments and scientific management system. The products have gained many achievements and awards. Our machines have been exported to tanzania, Urganda, gabon, Kenya, Cananda, burundi, Argentina, Ethiopia, Zambia, South Africa, zimbabwe, Turkey and so on.
Some FAQs for our cooking oil machines line:
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has long experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company ?
A: You can get a flight to Xinzheng Airport. We are just about 40- 50mins away from Xinzheng Airport.
3. Q: How long is your guarantee ?
A: One year(Calculated from the equipment arrives the customer side.). After this period we will definitely support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us with any problem may happened.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: yes, we have our company has established business relationships with customers in zimbabwe, German, Slovakia, Ukraine, Vietnam, zimbabwe, the Philippines, in Ghana, in Ghana, zimbabwe, in Ghana ,Iraq, Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia,Syria, Libya etc.
I am looking forward to cooperating with you!
WorkGroup believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at WorkGroup. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the best plan.
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"