Win Warm Praise From Customers Corn Germ Oil Extracted
- Usage: Solvent extraction oil from various raw material seeds
- Type: Oil solvent extraction
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Production Capacity: 1-1000TPD
- Voltage: 220V/380V/440V
- Item: Corn Germ Oil Extracted
- Feature: High output
- Performance: Perfect
- Application: Oil Production Line
- Manufacturing experience: Edible Oil Field
- Advantage: Professional engineer team in oil extraction plant design
- Capacity: 10--3000TPD
- Type of extractor: Rotocel extractor, Loop type extractor,Chain Extractor,
- Main market: Asia, Europe, Africa, South Ameriaca,
Deacidification of palm oil refining machine :This part adopt alkali refining method, that is use alkalis (NaOH) to neutral the free fatty acid in oil, during this process it will produce soapstock, then separated from the oil by setting several hours. NAOH solution, not only neutral free fatty acid, also can act with other matters protein, mucus, phospholipid, pigment. After settling, release the soapstock from the tank bottom. Adding hot water to rinse, remove off the leftover lye, soap and some unhydrated phospholipid in the oil. Finally pumping out soapstock from the tank bottom.
Deodorization and Dehydration of palm oil refining machine :Usually ,there are some odors in the crude oil, it affects the quality of the edible oil . About our refining process, we usually use the direct steam to take odors away in the vacuum condition . General speaking there is about 0.5% water in the alkali refined oil, in the deodorization pot, thetemperature is very high, it also can finish the dehydration section.
Corn Germ Oil Extracted
Company Brief Introduction
WorkGroup is a Group Company, professional modern enterprise which specialized in manufacturing cooking oil machines for various oilsees crops for many years with rich experience, including both small scale cooking oil production line and large scale cooking oil production line. We can realize total turn-key project from design to installation and commissioning. Our products have obtained certificates of ISO9001:2000, ISO14001 and CE . our services About Corn Germ Oil Extracted
System evaluation: Project basic situation.
Solution: The investment budget, feasibility, rationality.
Product selection: Factory inspection; Site measurement; Technical discusion; Supply professional drawing and lists.
Win-win Cooperation: Sign the contract; Establish mutual benefit, strategic cooperative partnership.
Design evaluation: Detailed technical assessment & arrangement; Design of process and equipment layout.
Procurement: Strictly inspection, optimized selection.
Installation: Quality and quantity guaranteed; Completion of hand over.
Acceptance: Acceptance test; Accepted deliverables.
Technical training: On-site installation and products training; Operation skills training; Maintenance training; Centralized technical training.
3. After-sale Services
Technical service: Long time technical service.
Accessories supplying: Supplying spare parts with cost price.
Complaint handling: 12–24 hours response mechanism.
Client Review: Call-back; Regular return visit.
FAQ About Corn Germ Oil Extracted
Q1 : Which kind of materials can be processed?
All kinds of oil seeds. For example, sunflower seeds, rice bran, corn germ, palm fruit, palm kernel,coconut,peanut, soybean, sesame, cottonseeds, rapeseed, etc.
Q2 : What’s the capacity?
Generally, 10-3000 tons per day. We can also manufacture as per customers’ requirements.
Q3 : How long is the warranty?
The main parts of the machine come with one year warranty and after the expiration our engineer is available overseas to do the maintenance work.
Q4 : Can the machine be installed locally?
We can do the turn-key projects or other services according to customers’ requirements, according to this condition,our services can be manufacturing, purchasing, transporting, installation, training labors etc.
Q5 : How to operate the machine?
Our engineers will be available to guide and train your labors how to operate and run the machine.
Our Business Scope
Corn Germ Oil Extracted Flow Chart
Introduction Of Corn Germ Oil Extracted
1) Function: Oil extraction machine is an oil extractor through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
2) Use range: Oil extraction machine fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
3) Main parts: Oil extraction machine series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser,etc. Main Parts Of Corn Germ Oil Extracted
1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor.
2) Rotary extractor: spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing,you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3) DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipids and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7) Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling. Main Process Of Corn Germ Oil Extracted solvent extraction Process After pressed or pre-pressed, we get the cake, the cake has about 7% or 12-13% oil residual. In order to make the oil in the cake is less than 1%, we need to solvent extraction. And Firstly, we need to by the scraper convenyor, send the cake to the solvent extractor, then leach them is about 90-120 minutes, keep the temperature 70-80 degree. Wet Meal Desolventizing Process The desolventizer has the three layers, the first layer is pre-desolventizing layer. The second layer is ventilating layer. The third is desolventing layer. The fourth layer is drying layer. The fiveth layer is cooling layer. This process of pre-desolventizing, we use the indirect steam to heat, the tempreature is 70-80degree. Then the cake enter the ventilating layer, the size of hole is 25 and 30mm, the we can open the hole by the steam, which make us easily make the solvent evaporate. The Desolventing layer, the temperature is 107- 108 degree, this layer, we main desolventize the solvent by the superheated steam. Then the cake enter the drying layer, the process, its temperature is 110-120 degree, and this process we can make the moisture is 12.8-13.2 in the meal. Then the cake entre the cooling layer, cooling the temperature to understand 40 degree. And in the meal, the solvent residaul is less than 500ppm. Miscella Evaporating Process This process is main includes three parts: first tube evaporating, second tube evaporating, and Solvent stripped by the steam process. The temperature is 70-75 degree in first tube evaporating process, the solvent will become evapour by indirect steam heating. In this process, the solvent will be evaporated 65%. The temperature is 105 degree in second evaporating process, the solvent will become evapour by indirect steam heating. In this process, we can make 30% solvent become evaporate. The least 5% solvent in oil, we will make it evaporate by direct steam heating, the temperature is 105-110 degree. Solvent Condensation & Recovery Process
Solvent condensation system combines with evaporation system closely, and evaporative condenser and steam stripping condenser all work under negative pressure. Noncondensable gas enters the energy saver from the shell of the first evaporator. In energy saver, noncondensable gas exchanges heat with condensate from the evaporative condenser. Finally, the condensate temperature discharged from energy saver is increased, and the solvent separated from water goes to solvent holding tank. The high temperature makes it unnecessary to be reheated for the recycling, so as to save energy. Noncondensable gas from energy saver enters desolventizing condenser, in which a great deal of gas is condensed, and the tail gas is dischargd into the final condenser. The solvent gas from the extractor enters extraction condenser, and the noncondensable tail gas enters the final condenser. For the free gas in final condenser, diversion box, holding tank, underground solvent library and miscella tank, cool them with lowtemperatured cold water to recycle most of solvent gas. The tail gas with little solvent goes to paraffin recovery process. Paraffin Oil Recovery Process
Tail gas first enters paraffin absorption tower, and then comes the countercurrent absorption of paraffin and tail gas, which can reach the ideal state when the stainless steel packing has large surface area. The solvent content in discharged liquid paraffin (called rich oil) is not more than 5%, so as to ensure the maximum absorption rate. The paraffin rich oil is pumped into the heat exchanger to exchange heat with paraffin lean oil, and then goes to paraffin heater, and finally enters paraffin analysis tower. In the analysis tower, the steamliquid heat exchange is conducted on the surface of stainless steel packing surface with direct steam and rich oil paraffin, which can remove the solvent in the paraffin. This kind of paraffin, also called lean oil, exchanges heat with rich oil, and then is cooled to the ideal absorption temperature through the cooler. Next, it enters absorption tower for recycling. The gas mixture from the analysis tower enters energy saver, and the tail gas from the absorption tower is discharged from workshop with the fan.In solvent recovery system, the solvent enters the holding tank through water tank, and the condensed waste water is discharged from water tank. If the tail gas contains certain solvent, cook it with the cooker to make it meet the emission requirements.
Trading Process Of Corn Germ Oil Extracted
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click “Send” !
we will reply within 24h!
Oil Processing Machinery Related Products
Client feedback means a lot to us, and we ensure that a partnership with WorkGroup provides our clients the insights needed to make informed decisions. Read our testimonials and find out what our customers say about our work.
"Three years ago, We decided to set up a soybean oil mill plant to process soybean. We finally choose Workgroup as our supplier. The whole process of setting up was unexpectedly smooth. And the produced soybean oil is the first class and sold very well in our market."
"Machine designed to perfection, operation and aesthetic are wow, using it is fun and easy to crush oil. Thanks to workgroup team and management for providing excellent palm oil press machine in africa market. Congratulations. I want to point out some design or operation flaws nut there is none to nill."
"I would like to personally thank you and your team for the sunflower oil factory equipment. The team had an in-depth understanding of factory processes and completed our requirements on time and with high quality"